Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: OT- Gotz dolls

  1. #1
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone here have any of the gotz" little sister" dolls? If so, how many were there and what ones do you have? They are adorable! Im thinking about buying one. [img]smile.gif[/img] Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member gmommy04's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2004
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have all three--Lily, Tess and Katie---and I totally adore them! The faces are precious--bodies like AG--nice quality hair I think. Lily the blonde and Tess the brunette have bangs--the strawberry blonde Katie does not. The original retail price was $69.96. Always a great research source---Maria's site justmagicdolls will have more info and photos. Hope that helps.

    Karla

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have Tess! I got someone to help me get her from ebay, and she is just too cute! I have plenty of pictures of her in my imagestation albums. Just look in my signature for the link! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Susanna (formerly known as Tess) features prominently in many of my pictures. I think she is the cutest of the Little Sisters line. She's pen-pals and best friends with Laura's Tess.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member JustMagicMaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2002
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love them too. You can find out more about them at my Just Magic website (click Meet the Dolls on the left, then find them on the list).

  6. #6
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The biggest drawback to the Little Sisters is that their heads are bigger than AGs, their ahem posteriors are also bigger and their feet are comparable to pre-Mattel size and don't always fit in AG sized shoes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •